Medicaid reimbursement makes up more than 50 percent of the total health center budget.
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for Total Health Center (Marlboro college)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- The Humble Crew (gaming clan)
- The Hunting Club (gaming clan)
- Theology Certificate (Australia)
- Thermohaline Circulation
- Thomas Haden Church (actor)
- Thrashing Hectic Circle (San Francisco area punk band)
- Thunder Hill Crew
- Tokyo Hemp Connection (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top Hosting Center (web host; Montreal, Canada)
- Total Head Count
- Total Hemoglobin Concentration
- Total Hydrocarbon
- Toxic Hazard Corridor
- Trace Heating Control
- Trades Hall Council (Victoria, Australia)
- Traditional Health Care
- Translational Hand Controller
- Tree House Consulting (California)
- Trillium Health Centre (West Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Tsinghua Class of Changsha First Middle School, Hunan, PR China
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northeast Valley Health Corporation and Community Health Center Network select NextGen[R] technology, bringing total health center clients nationwide to more than 365 HORSHAM, Pa.
Gardner Family Health Network is One of Six New FQHCs in California to Recently Select NextGen Technology, Bringing NextGen Healthcare's Total Health Center Client Base to More Than 300 Centers HORSHAM, Pa.