7 per cent of the total gross output of economic activities in the emirate in 2011, followed by manufacturing industries (16.
What does TGO stand for?
TGO stands for Total Gross Output
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGO
We have 22 other meanings of TGO in our Acronym Attic
- Tarifverbund Ortenau GmbH (German)
- Task Goal Objective
- Task Group Orestes
- Tennessee Gun Owners (forum; est. 2007)
- Terminal Guidance Operations
- The Great One (Wayne Gretzky)
- The Great Outdoors (various companies)
- The Guilty Ones (Spring Awakening fan club)
- Thermally Grown Oxide (materials science)
- Togo (ISO Country code)
- Toxic Gas Ordinance
- Tribal Gaming Operations
- The Gardeners of America (started in 1949 as Men's Garden Clubs of America)
- Tournament Gifts of America (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Transitional Government of Burundi
- Two Guys on Beer (Internet video series)
- The Greyest of Blue Skies (music album)
- The Gospel of Christ (Christianity)
- The Great Outdoors Challenge (Scotland hiking event)
- Total Gaseous Organic Concentration
Samples in periodicals archive:
To estimate the contributions of MFP and each input to individual industries' output growth and to growth in the total gross output of the economy, economy-wide MFP measures have been developed in a joint exercise by BLS and BEA.
With 2006 data adjusted to the year 2008, total gross output of the logging sector was estimated at $1.