According to WHO/ICCIDD/UNICEF , a total goiter rate of 5%, in primary school children (612 years) is indicative of a public health risk of adverse functional consequences and when higher than 30%, the problem is severe and should be of priority and needs to be addressed.
What does TGR stand for?
TGR stands for Total Goiter Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of TGROther Resources:
We have 66 other definitions for TGR in our Acronym Attic
- The Geographical Review
- The Gourmet Retailer (magazine)
- The Grim Reaper
- The Grow Room (gaming community)
- Thermal Gradient
- Things Gone Right
- Thomas Global Register (industrial suppliers directory)
- Tiergenetischer Ressourcen (German: animal-genetic resources)
- Tomorrow's Great Revelation (gaming clan; France)
- Top Gear Rally (gaming)
- Touch & Go Records
- Tourist Generating Region
- Towsley Gulch Resources (Helena, MT)
- Toxic Gas Release
- Traditional Gender Role (cultural identifier)
- Transient Gain Reduction
- Trigeminal Glycerol Rhizolysis (surgical procedure)
- Trinidad Government Railway
- Tumor Growth Ratio on the 14th Day
- Top Gear Rally 2 (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Material & Methods Study area: Gansu province in China was classified in 1995 as having a severe level of IDD according to WHO/UNICEF/ICCIDD criteria (12) with a total goiter rate in school children of 38.