It said that the total fertility rate in 2011 among Palestinians living in Israel was 3.
What does TFR stand for?
TFR stands for Total Fertility Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFR
We have 103 other meanings of TFR in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Flight Restriction
- Terrain Following Radar
- Texas Fly Report (fishing)
- Thanks for Reading
- Thin-Film Resistor
- Thrift Financial Report
- Tijdschrift voor Fiscaal Recht (Dutch: Journal of Tax Law; Belgium)
- Time Frequency Reference
- Time From Receipt
- Too Flaming Right (polite form)
- Total Final Report
- Total Fixed Remuneration (salary calculation)
- Total Flight Restriction
- Total Fluid Requirement (healthcare)
- Total Force Readiness (US DoD)
- Traffic Film Remover (UK car wash product)
- Training Fee Revenue
- Training for Results (various locations)
- Traitement de Fin de Rapport (French: Treatment End Report)
- Transfer Restricted (SS7)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total fertility rate has fallen by nearly 40%, from 1,933 births per 1,000 women in 1981 to 1,204 in 2011.
The total fertility rate (an estimate of the average number of children each woman of child-bearing age will have) reached a high of 2.
The early results of the survey, which were announced on Friday, also showed the stagnation of the total fertility rate at 2.
The Human Development Index scores (14) and the World Bank data on poverty level (13) are for 2005; DHS StatCompiler data on the total fertility rate (TFR), female education and infant mortality are for the 2003-2010 survey dates listed in Appendix Table 1 (see page 22).
The moderate estimate sees a steady total fertility rate, projecting a continuing decline in population.
The number of children women are having also increased between 2009 and 2010, with the total fertility rate rising to two children per woman in 2010 from 1.
The country has a total fertility rate -- the number of children borne on average per woman -- of 2.