Particle Total Exposure Assessment Methodology (PTEAM) 1990 study: method performance and data quality for personal, indoor, and outdoor monitoring.
What does TEAM stand for?
TEAM stands for Total Exposure Assessment Methodology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEAM
We have 252 other meanings of TEAM in our Acronym Attic
- Together Everyone Accomplishes More
- Together Everyone Achieves Miracles
- Together Everyone Achieves More
- Together Everyone Achives More
- Toll Ein Anderer Macht's
- Tools for Electronic Application Management
- Top European Advertising Media
- Total Employee Assistance and Management, Inc.
- Total Enterprise Access Mobility (wireless communications)
- Total Estimation and Allocation Mechanism
- Total Exposure Assessment Model
- Traffic Engineering Automation Manager
- Train, Endure, Achieve, Matter (Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)
- Training to Enhance Aircraft Maintenance
- Training, Education, Assessment, and Management
- Transmission Electron Aberration-Corrected Microscope (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California)
- Transportation Electronic Award Management (US DOT)
- Trauma Evaluation and Management (various organizations)
- Trial of Eminase in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Technology Experience to Accelerate Markets in Utility Photovoltaics (US Department of Energy and Utility Photovoltaic Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA Particle Total Exposure Assessment Methodology Study (Clayton et al.