The Company believes that the total estimated capital costs for the development of Vista can be reduced by re-investing free cash flow once production commences in 2015.
What does TECC stand for?
TECC stands for Total Estimated Capital Costs (US EPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TECC
We have 71 other meanings of TECC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Educational Center for Advertising Software (advertising media effectiveness tool)
- Texas Examination of Current Administrators and Teachers
- Tanah Emas Corporation Berhad (Malaysian financial company)
- Tennessee Emergency Communications Board
- Triumph Enthusiasts Club Belgium
- Targeting, Enforcement, and Coordination Center (Department of Justice)
- Tasmanian Electronic Commerce Centre (Australia)
- Techno Creation Center (Kogakuin University; Japan)
- Teens Encounter Christ and Church (Gregory, Texas)
- The European Compliance Conference
- Training and Education Coordinating Center
- Training and Education Coordinators Committee
- Tyngsborough Early Childhood Center (Massachusetts)
- Training Equipment Change Control Board
- Tactical Engineer Command & Control System
- Test and Evaluation Command and Control System
- The Ethical Community Charter School (New York, NY)
- Tech Data Corporation (stock symbol; Clearwater, FL)
- Toronto English Country Dancers (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Training Equipment Change Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total estimated capital costs for the 5,000 tonne per day heap leach operation are approximately $27 million, including feasibility costs for the heap leach option, construction costs, owners cost, a 10% contingency and necessary working capital.
Southland anticipates such deficit may not be recouped until sometime during the third quarter of 1994, as total estimated capital costs are $7.