6m total economic value to Wales of Swansea's first season in the Premier League PS50.
What does TEV stand for?
TEV stands for Total Economic Value (economics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEV
We have 41 other meanings of TEV in our Acronym Attic
- Teflon Encapsulated Viton
- Tera Electron Volt
- Test, Evaluation, and Verification
- The Elegant Variation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Thromboembolie Veineuse (French: Venous Thromboembolism)
- Timing Error Variance
- Tobacco Etch Potyvirus
- Tobacco Etch Virus
- Today's English Version (the Good News Bible Translation)
- Total Enterprise Value
- Total Equipment Value
- Tracked Electric Vehicle (open source initiative; car project)
- Turbo Electric Vessel
- Tennessee Virtual Archives (Nashville, TN)
- Threat Ensemble Vulnerability Assessment (US EPA)
- Tropical Everglades Visitor Association (Florida City, FL)
- Tucson Electric Vehicle Association
- Tutmonda Esperantista Vegetarana Asocio (Esperanto; vegetarian association)
- Target Engagement Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total economic value of the Ohio aluminum industry was $6.
The total economic value of pollination worldwide has recently been estimated $224 billion, representing 9.
The study said the port's activities supported 187,000 jobs or 27 per cent of Northern Ireland's entire workforce and 31 per cent of its total economic value - pounds 19.
42 Economic Value The final step involved calculating the total economic value produced from all services provided in each problem category.
The top sectors contributing to total economic value for both 2000 and 1997 were: (1) paper and allied products (secondary); (2) pulp, paper and paperboard mills (primary); (3) furniture; and (4) sawmills, planing and flooring mills.
The purpose of this study is to estimate the total economic value of sustainable forest management conducted by indigenous tribes in Indonesia using total economic value concepts.
12 School absences 740,000 55 780,000 59 MRADs 950,000 49 1,100,000 55 Total economic value of health changes With premature mortality 3,700 4,600 Without premature mortality 140 160 Percentage rollback Premature mortality 500 3,200 590 3,300 Hospital admissions, respiratory, adults 1,300 24 1,600 17 Total hospital admissions respiratory, children 1,500 12 1,500 3 ED visits for asthma 330 0.