In this case, the total direct labor cost would be the total hours needed from each classification of employee multiplied by the required production multiplied by the cost per direct labor hour for that employee classification.
What does TDLC stand for?
TDLC stands for Total Direct Labor Cost
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDLC
We have 12 other meanings of TDLC in our Acronym Attic
- Tunable Diode Laser (spectroscopy)
- Tunnel-Diode Logic
- Texas Digital Library Alliance (University of Texas Libraries)
- Thermal Die Lid Attach
- Townsville District Law Association (Australia)
- Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (Gas Sensor)
- Training and Development Lead Body
- Technical Delivery Life Cycle
- Temporal Dynamics of Learning Center
- Tokyo Development Learning Center
- Tribunal de Defensa de la Libre Competencia (Santiago, Chile)
- Twinaxial Data Link Control (IBM Corp.)
- Thoracic Duct Lining Cell Antigens
- Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (Florida)
- Tactical Data Link Common Software (USAF)
- Thoracic Duct Lymph Drainage
- Time-Dependent Local-Density Approximation
- Temple de la Fusterie (church; Geneva, Switzerland)
- They Don't Last Forever
- Thoracic Duct Lymph Flow (blood)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are recommending that at least 3 percent of the total direct labor costs be allocated to a job development and training plan by all contractors and bidders," said Patsaouras.
While individual services like these are fairly mundane, the total direct labor cost organizations incurred to deliver these services averaged over $115 per service prior to deploying newScale's solutions.