The scheme is expected to achieve returns in line with Unite's targets for regional development and the total development cost, including the cost of the land, is expected to be about PS13m.
What does TDC stand for?
TDC stands for Total Development Cost
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDC
We have 264 other meanings of TDC in our Acronym Attic
- Time Domain Corp.
- Time Domain Correlation
- Time-Dependent Current
- Time-to-Digital Converter
- Tokyo Dental College (Japan)
- Too Damn Cold
- Top Dead Center
- Toronto-Dominion Centre (Canada)
- Torpedo Data Computer
- Total Delivered Cost
- Total Direct Compensation
- Total Distribution Control
- Total Diversity Concept
- Toy Design Competition (Singapore)
- Track Data Corporation (various locations)
- Trade Development Council (Hong Kong)
- Trading Disputes Committee (UK)
- Trainee Detective Constable
- Training and Development Canada
- Training and Development Committee (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total development cost for both sites totals to approximately Rs.
The project has total development costs of around $125 million, and is aimed at helping boost the country's generation capacity without relying on fossil fuels.
Airbus is seeking a total of pounds 1bn repayable launch investment from Germany, France, Spain and the UK towards total development costs of pounds 4bn.
The school will invest $2 million per year for at Least two years in the venture, the total development cost is pegged at $6.
Belvedere Square Project, Trenton, NJ - 40 housing units -- $440,000 grant -- $6,090,600 in total development costs.
The complex which has a total development cost of $7,367,525, has been approved for $513,114 in federal housing credits.
The total development cost is approximately $14 million.