Combining the innovative technology from Similarity Systems with PowerCenter, we will offer distinctive total data quality management to our customers as an integral part of the Informatica enterprise data integration platform.
What does TDQM stand for?
TDQM stands for Total Data Quality Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDQM
We have 2 other meanings of TDQM in our Acronym Attic
- Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- Taiwanese Depression Questionnaire
- Take Down Quick (professional animal clipper; Oster)
- Temporarily Disqualified (from military service)
- Tour de Québec (French; Canadian cycling tour)
- Transient Data Queue (data processing; IBM Corp.)
- Training Development Quality Assurance System (IRS)
- Tour De Qinghai Lake (China)
- Texas Drag Queen Massacre (UK band)
- Time-Dependent Quantum Mechanics
Samples in periodicals archive:
By adapting Deming's cycle, Wang (1998) introduces a total data quality management (TDQM) cycle with data quality definition, measurement, analysis, and improvement as its four phases (Wang, 1998).
Founded in 2000, GoDigital has two unique, proprietary products - GoQuality, which offers total data quality management, and Claridata, a web-based suite that offers multichannel marketing campaign management and geo-analytical indicators for targeted marketing and campaign analysis.
CITM and the Total Data Quality Management (TDQM) at MIT are partnering in research and outreach in the Data Quality area.
a leading provider of data quality software solutions, today announced it has become an industry sponsor of the Total Data Quality Management (TDQM) research program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).