How the airlines compare: RYANAIR (Priority) pounds 1 a minute, call length 1minute, total cost pounds 1.
What does TC stand for?
TC stands for Total Cost
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TC
We have 135 other meanings of TC in our Acronym Attic
- Torque Converter (automotive automatic transmission)
- Total Calls (made)
- Total Carbon (TIC + TOC)
- Total Chances (baseball statistics)
- Total Cholesterol
- Total Coliforms
- Total Colonoscopy (cancer screening technique)
- Total Commander (file manager software)
- Total Communication (concept for teaching deaf children)
- Total Conversion (computer games)
- Total Credit (distributive computing; tax calculations)
- TouchChip (biometric sensor)
- Tougaloo College (Jackson, MS)
- Touring Convertible (Chrysler/Maserati)
- Town and Country
- Town Centre (Age of Empires II game)
- Toxic Chemical (hazardous chemicals)
- Toxic Concentration (TC50 = 50% of the population or TClo = low)
- Toxicity Characteristic
- Trabuco Canyon (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The General Authority for Investment (GAI) registered during the last nine months of 2009, 29 foreign investment projects with a total cost of YR19 billion.
The ECNEC also approved Ministry of Water and Power's Project for Interconnection of 06 IPPs with national grid for power dispersal (Phase-III) at a total cost of Rs.
First, you've got to choose your audience, as it's simply not possible to sell the concept of total cost to a buyer.
Twenty percent of the total cost is the expense of acquiring the land.
The total cost of the two projects was $202,000 - $178,000 coming from federal funds and $24,000 from the city's streets and roads fund.
The project's total cost is $1,562,500 and is expected to create five jobs within three years and retain 32.
In yarn manufacture, total costs in ring spinning were highest in Italy--due to high manufacturing costs--and lowest in India, although the USA enjoyed the lowest raw material prices.