Four kits will be given away each week, putting the total cash value of the promotion at $1,500.
What does TCV stand for?
TCV stands for Total Cash Value
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCV
We have 74 other meanings of TCV in our Acronym Attic
- Them Crooked Vultures (band)
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular
- Thrust Chamber Valve (spacecraft)
- Tibetan Children's Villages (France)
- Timbre Côté Vue (French postal advisory)
- Time Code Vinyl (digital music mixing)
- Tokamak à Configuration Variable (magnetic fusion device)
- Tokyo Cable Vision (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo City View
- Top Contact Vidéo (France)
- Total Containment Vessel
- Total Contract Value
- Total Contract Volume
- Total Customer Value
- Tracked Combat Vehicle
- Transportes Aereos de Cabo Verde, Cape Verde Islands (ICAO code)
- Treasury Corporation of Victoria (Australia)
- Triathlon Club Villeparisis (Villeparisis, France)
- Troop Carrying Vehicle
- Tropical Cyclone Watch/Warning Text Product (hurricane prediction aid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ICAC will now examine the top 15 authorities whose gifts for supplies had the total cash value, the report said.
The total cash value of the prizes was Dh5 million, along with 4x4 vehicles.
net (Staff Writer) Citi said it has reached a "definitive agreement" to sell its Japanese domestic securities business, conducted principally through Nikko Cordial Securities to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) in a transaction with a total cash value to Citi of [yen]774.
The latest raid brings the total cash value of drugs seized in Kirklees to more than pounds 240,000 since last Monday.
1 billion total cash value produced a number of proposed solutions.
The total cash value of the acquisition is approximately $2.
Last year's offers exceed by nearly 50pc the previous record of 181 in 1996/97 and in terms of their total cash value, the offers made are 15pc higher than those made in the previous record year of 1997/98.