is one of 18 hospitals taking part in the Total Cancer Care research study that follows cancer patients longitudinally and includes genetic data.
What does TCC stand for?
TCC stands for Total Cancer Care (H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCC
We have 877 other meanings of TCC in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo Copywriters Club (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo Cosmetic Collection (Tokyo, Japan)
- Toll Collector Computer
- Topographic Coordination Communications
- Toronto Children's Chorus
- Toronto Congress Center (Toronto, Canada)
- Toronto Cosmetic Clinic (Canada)
- Toronto Cycling Committee
- Torpédo Club Corrézien (French automobile club)
- Torque Converter Clutch (automotive)
- Total Cloud Cover (meteorology)
- Total Cost Calculation
- Total Cost Claim
- Total Cost Comparison
- Total Crew Cost (work contract for seamen regulated by the ITF)
- Toutes Charges Comprises (French: All Expenses Included)
- Townsville City Council (Queensland, Australia)
- Toyota Credit Canada (vehicles)
- Trabalho de Conclusão de Curso (Portuguese: Completion of Course Work)
- Tracy Community Church (Tracy, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the future, the researchers plan on carrying out a similar but large study using patient-donated tissue samples from Moffitt's Total Cancer Care TM program, a partnership between patients, doctors and researchers to improve all aspects of cancer prevention and care.
The Total Cancer Care project has affiliations with 16 hospitals nationwide.
He practiced law in Florida before serving as the Medical Director of the Biospecimen Repository and Total Cancer Care at the H.
Four of ROSA of Georgia's facilities are affiliated with the Georgia Center for Total Cancer Care, the largest provider of oncology/hematology services in the Southeast and a national leader in cancer treatment and research.
Amalga is the backbone of our Total Cancer Care initiative.
Specialty areas include bariatric (gastric bypass surgery), cardiology, pediatric care, orthopedic surgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and total cancer care.
Mary Medical Center bring special talents and professional insights to this total cancer care equation," said Sue Monte, Radiation/Oncology Service Line Administrator.