The picture that emerges is a progressive diminution of total body protein with ageing, due largely to a decline in the size of the skeletal muscle mass.
What does TBPr stand for?
TBPr stands for Total Body Protein
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TBPr
We have 1 other meaning of TBPr in our Acronym Attic
- T-Butyl Peroxy Pivalate
- Tertiary Butyl Phenyl Porphyrin
- Tetra-3,5-Di-Ter-Butyl-Phenyl Porphyrin
- Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles
- The Black Panther Party
- Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility
- Thin-Billed Prion (bird tag code)
- Three Beam Photoreflectance
- Toolbar Page Rank (Google)
- Total Business Plan Development Retreat
- Transmit Buffer Priority Register
- Tyler Barnett Public Relations (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Tera-Bits Per Second
- Terabyte per Second
- Thatcher Brook Primary School (Vermont)
- Thunder Bay Police Service (Ontario, Canada; est. 1970)
- Top Bet Placement Services (UK)
- Total Behavior Problem Score (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLLAGEN IS THE MAIN fibrous protein of connective tissue in animals and is the most abundant protein in mammals, accounting for 25-35% of total body protein content.
Protein utilization (PU) was calculated as percentage of total body protein to 26 days protein intake.