4) Passuello and Puhl suggested that the fetus would not develop kernicterus if the mother's total bilirubin level could be kept below 171.
What does TBL stand for?
TBL stands for Total Bilirubin Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TBL
We have 130 other meanings of TBL in our Acronym Attic
- The Business Lawyer (American Bar Association journal)
- The Timberland Company (stock symbol; Stratham, NH)
- Thin Blue Line
- Three Bear Lodge (West Yellowstone, MT)
- Through Back Loop (Crochet)
- Through Bill of Lading
- Tim Berner-Lee (inventor of the World Wide Web)
- Time Based License
- Torrico-Bertoni-Lang Model
- Trailer Bill Language (Implementing language of the California State Budget Bill)
- Trans Basic Language
- Transformation-Based Learning
- Transmission Business Line
- Tripple Bottom Line
- Truck Bed Liner
- Trust Bank Limited (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Turbulent Boundary Layer
- Turkish Basketball League
- Turkiye Basketbol Ligleri (Turkish: Turkey Basketball League)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increased triglyceride and total bilirubin level at the time of diagnosis might be an indicator of poor prognosis in HLH.
Urinalysis results, complete blood count, and potassium level were normal; complete metabolic panel results were unremarkable except for an elevated alanine aminotransferase level of 99 U/L (normal range, 21-72 U/L), aspartate aminotransferase level of 313 U/L (normal range, 17-59 U/L), chloride level of 108 mmol/L (normal range, 98-107 mmol/L), and total bilirubin level of 1.
The total bilirubin level increases in liver disease and in anemia caused by red blood cells being destroyed faster than they should (a process called hemolysis).
Normally, the total bilirubin level is [less than]1.
A total bilirubin level greater than 20 mg/dL is considered severe hyperbilirubinemia in newborns born to non-HIV-infected women.
For elevated total bilirubin levels, obtain direct and indirect bilirubin levels.
In four hyperthyroid patients, (11), (27-29) methimazole (daily dose of 15-160 mg) was initiated despite obvious icterus and markedly elevated serum total bilirubin levels ranging from 3.