Army Training and Doctrine Command, regionally-based Total Army Training System Schools organized into battalions furnished the training and were aligned with their training development proponent, while training regiments and brigades provided command and control.
What does TATS stand for?
TATS stands for Total Army Training System (now The Army Training System)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TATS
We have 24 other meanings of TATS in our Acronym Attic
- Trans-Activating Transcriptional Regulator (genetics)
- Technical Assistance on Transition and the Rehabilitation Act
- Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center
- Tactical Airlift Training Squadron
- Tactical Armament Turret System
- Tactical Transmission System
- Terminal Acceptance Test Station
- Test Access and Testing System (Telcordia)
- The Army Training System (formerly Total Army Training System)
- Think About the Scene (acting)
- Towed Array Test Set
- Transient-Effect Area Test Signal
- Transportation Aviation Test and Support
- Thai After Tsunami Schooling Aid
- The Army Training System Courseware
- Townsville Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Centre (Townsville, Qld, Australia)
- Thick as Two Short Planks
- TRADOC Automated Training Scheduling System (US Army)
- Technical & Aircrew Training Technologies
- Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (Ministry of Public Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Total Army Training System (TATS) courseware currently takes twelve months or more from commandant or assistant commandant approval to implementation at the TASS battalion level.
Military Police Total Army Training System Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course.
TRADOC has directed that we convert the programs of instructions taught by the Active and Reserve Components into a single Total Army Training System (TATS).