CAPTION(S): Photo PHOTO Total Annihilation: Kingdoms for PC mixes science fiction and fantasy elements in an ancient world.
What does TAK stand for?
TAK stands for Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (Cavedog game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TAK
We have 25 other meanings of TAK in our Acronym Attic
- The American Journal of Psychoanalysis
- Tactical Anti-Jam Programmable Signal Processor
- The American Journal of Semiotics (Charlottesville, VA)
- Thiess Alstom Joint Venture (Australia)
- The Alliance of Jewish Youth
- Cargo Ship (US DoD)
- Taal Aktie Komitee (Dutch: Language Action Committee; Belgium)
- Technische Akademie Konstanz (German: Technical Academy of Constance; Constance, Germany)
- Theta Alpha Kappa (national honor society for religion and Ttheology)
- Tom's Lossless Audio Kompressor (software)
- TGFbeta Activated Kinase 1
- Task Analysis for Knowledge Description
- Targeting Abnormal Kinetic Effect Scale
- Technology Assistance for Kansas Educators
- The Ali Kemp Education Foundation
- The Ankeny Klothing Exchange (Ankeny, IA)
- Tools for Automated Knowledge Engineering (software)
- The Asian Karaoke Idol Invitational
- Totterdown and Knowle LETS (UK)
- Theory and Applications of Knowledge MAnagement (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is currently putting the finishing touches on The Iron Plague(TM), the official expansion to Total Annihilation: Kingdoms.
We're continuing what we started in Total Annihilation: Kingdoms by immersing players in a storyline that's sure to have plenty of twists and turns," said Clayton Kauzlaric, designer and project lead.
Popular titles which failed to ship during the fourth quarter include Duke Nukem: Zero Hour, for N64; Total Annihilation: Kingdoms and Unreal Tournament for PC; and Driver, for both PC and Sony Playstation.
Unlike the original Total Annihilation, which centers on the war between Arm and Core for control of a galaxy, Total Annihilation: Kingdoms quickly involves players in a pitched battle for dominion over the mythical world of Darien.
Cavedog Entertainment, Total Annihilation, Boneyards, Galactic Wars, Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, Amen: The Awakening, Elysium and Good & Evil are trademarks of Humongous Entertainment.
Among the titles GT Interactive will unveil at E3 are Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus for PlayStation and PC, the sequel to Abe's Oddysee, the million unit-seller global hit; Duke Nukem sequels for PC, PlayStation and N64; Rogue Trip and Streak for PlayStation from the company's SingleTrac studio; Cavedog Entertainment's Total Annihilation: Kingdoms plus an expanded outdoor sporting line from WizardWorks, creators of the PC best-seller, Deer Hunter.
Never content simply to follow traditional strategies for game development, Cavedog Entertainment created fantasy-themed Total Annihilation: Kingdoms as a departure from the original title's sci-fi roots.