Maps, Maps, Maps -- Each planet represented on the galactic map will feature its own distinct multiplayer map selected from the original Total Annihilation, Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency, or Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics.
What does TABT stand for?
TABT stands for Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics (computer game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TABT
- Texas Automated Buoy System (offshore weather and ocean conditions)
- The Association of Boarding Schools
- Targets And Backgrounds Signature Analysis Center
- Texas Alliance of Black School Educators
- Tabulator Simulator
- Tabular Systems Oriented Language
- Target And Background Signal-To-Noise Emission
- Texas Association of Biology Teachers
- The Alphabet Train Nursery School (Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK)
- There and Back Travel (UK)
- Typhoid, paratyphoid A&B and tetanus (innoculation)
- Towards A Better Understanding
- Towed Array/Breakout Unit
- Typical Army Balls-Up (military slang)
- Team Australia Beach Volleyball
- Theater Air Base Vulnerability (US Air Force)
- The Association of Bow Valley Rock Climbers (Canada)
- Tactical Air Base Weather Station/System
- Thinking All But You Are Stupid
- Table Assignment Chart
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cavedog Entertainment, Total Annihilation Commander Pack, Total Annihilation, Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics, Kbots and Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency are trademarks of Humongous Entertainment.
Unlike most expansion packs, which are created to be more complex or difficult, Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics was designed to appeal to players who are new to the real-time strategy (RTS) genre or challenged by the complexity and depth of game play found in the original Total Annihilation game.