The complement of sensors includes aerodynamically-compensated pitot-static probes, digital angle of attack sensors and total air temperature sensors.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Total Air Temperature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex
- Ti Amo Tanto (Italian: I love you a lot)
- Tiffani-Amber Thiessen
- Time After Time (song)
- Time for Average Turnaround
- Timed Automata with Tasks
- Tired All the Time (medical shorthand)
- To Accompany Troops
- Torpedo Attack Teacher (US Navy)
- Total Action Time
- Totally Antisymmetric Tensor
- Totally Awesome Trip (slang)
- Touraine Air Transport (airline)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand
- Trading Arrangement Table
- Trans-America Trail (off-road jeep/motorcyce trail)
- Trans-Atlantic Telephone cable
- Transactivator of Transcription (HIV protein)
- Transcontinental Air Transport (airline)
- Transgenic Arthropod Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first product was a sensor that measured total air temperature for jet aircraft.
The company designs and manufactures Air Data Probes, Pitot Probes, Pitot Static Probes, Pitot AOA Probes, Heated Static Ports, Outside Air Temperature Probes, Total Air Temperature Probes, Air Data Computers, High Temperature RTD's, Speed Sensors, High Temperature Thermocouples, Thermocouple Harness Assemblies, Electrical Harness Assemblies, Magneto Optical Sensors and High Security Switches.