The scientists determined total aerobic microbial counts (APCs) and yeast and mold counts (YMCs) throughout the storage period.
What does TAMC stand for?
TAMC stands for Total Aerobic Microbial Count
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAMC
We have 26 other meanings of TAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Twins And Multiple Births Association
- Tivoli Access Manager for Business Integration (IBM)
- Transparent Access to Multiple Bioinformatics Information Sources (Manchester University; UK)
- Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Company
- Texas Aggies Making Changes (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College
- Texas Animal Medical Center (Waco, TX)
- Thai Asset Management Corp.
- The Aroostook Medical Center (Presque Isle, ME)
- Theory and Applications of Models of Computation (Conference)
- Training Aids Management Office
- Transgenic Animal Model Core (University of Michigan)
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County (California)
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- The American Middle Class Association
- Theater Army Movement Control Agency (US DoD)
- Tennessee Association of Municipal Clerks and Recorders (Knoxville, TN)
- Texas A&M College of Business Administration (College Station, TX)
- T. A. Marryshow Community College (Grenada)
- Theater Army Movements Control Center