Losses in relation to mortgage portfolios and life insurer total adjusted capital (TAC) are low.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Total Adjusted Capital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Token Assignment Channel
- Tokyo Aircargo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo American Club
- Tokyo Anime Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tomografia Assiale Computerizzata (Italy)
- Tomografia Axial Computorizada
- Toronto Arts Council
- Toronto Autosport Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 1955)
- Total Access Communication System
- Total Accumulated Cycles
- Total Aerobic Count
- Total Allowable Catch
- Total Antioxidant Capacity
- Total Area Coverage (printing; ink/color management)
- Total Average Cost
- Totally Awesome Computers (retailer; Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- Toulouse Athlétic Club (French fitness club)
- Touquet Automobiles de Collection (French automobile collection)
- Tour Andover Controls
- Tour Athletic Club (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offsetting factors include a high percentage of risk assets to total adjusted capital and marginal risk-adjusted earnings.
As of June 30, 2007, the group had consolidated admitted assets and total adjusted capital of $41 billion and $4.
An 8% four-year compound annual growth rate of total adjusted capital as of year-end 2005 has been supported by a favorable trend in statutory earnings due in part to good management of spreads and operating expenses.
However, Hannover Re has already exhausted the maximum equity credit for hybrid capital of 20% of total adjusted capital, thus negatively impacting its financial leverage.
May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- MBL Life Assurance Corporation announced today that its total adjusted capital increased by $48 million during the first three months of 1997, to $442 million, compared to $278 million for the same period in 1996.
Best has credited hybrid equity up to 20% of total adjusted capital.
Shafto also reported the company's total adjusted capital increased 18%, reaching $964 million by year's end.