15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Pratt & Whitney's newest member of the F100 engine family, the F100-PW-229 Engine Enhancement Package (EEP), has successfully completed more than 6,000 total accumulated cycles (TACs) in an accelerated mission test (AMT) at the U.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Total Accumulated Cycles
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Tobutsu America Corporation (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Token Assignment Channel
- Tokyo Aircargo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo American Club
- Tokyo Anime Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tomografia Assiale Computerizzata (Italy)
- Tomografia Axial Computorizada
- Toronto Arts Council
- Toronto Autosport Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 1955)
- Total Access Communication System
- Total Adjusted Capital
- Total Aerobic Count
- Total Allowable Catch
- Total Antioxidant Capacity
- Total Area Coverage (printing; ink/color management)
- Total Average Cost
- Totally Awesome Computers (retailer; Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- Toulouse Athlétic Club (French fitness club)
- Touquet Automobiles de Collection (French automobile collection)
- Tour Andover Controls
Samples in periodicals archive:
The F119 recently completed 8,650 total accumulated cycles, or TACs, representing the first time a fifth generation fighter engine has demonstrated the ability to meet full life requirements.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Pratt & Whitney's F119 engine powering the F-22 Raptor has successfully completed 8,650 total accumulated cycles, or TACs, representing the first time a fifth generation fighter engine has demonstrated the ability to meet full life requirements.