Fujitsu, the developer of the TSE's trading system, fixed the defect but erroneously omitted necessary information in written instructions, under which Tosho Computer Systems Co.
What does TCS stand for?
TCS stands for Tosho Computer Systems (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCS
We have 569 other meanings of TCS in our Acronym Attic
- Tioga Central School (New York)
- Tivoli Centralized Security Console (Sprint)
- Toilet Cleaning Service
- Tokyo Character Show (game trade show)
- Tokyo Counseling Service
- Toll Collection System (transportation)
- Toll Cross Securities (Canada)
- Tonbridge Civic Society (UK)
- Too Close to See
- Topical Corticosteroid (pharmaceutical medication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 Kyodo The Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) said Tuesday it will sell its subsidiary Tosho Computer Systems Co.