On Monday, October 26, 2009, Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology Corp.
What does TSST stand for?
TSST stands for Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TSST
We have 33 other meanings of TSST in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Software Support System
- Tannum Sands State School (QLD, Australia)
- Team Sports Scheduling System (software)
- Technical Support, Senior Staff (various companies)
- Top Secret Support System
- Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (est. 2008; Canada)
- Trainer Stimulator Simulator System
- Turner Syndrome Support Society (UK)
- Theory and Simulation of Solar System Plasmas
- Time Sensitive Surface Target
- Total Ships Survivability Testing
- Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin
- Trier Social Stress Task
- Trier Social Stress Test
- Tron Superspeed Tunnel (Disneyland)
- Anti-Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1
- Trier Social Stress Test for Children
- Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1
- The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Coheed and Cambria album)
- Tactical SIGINT Systems Training Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint venture, Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology Corp.
September 26, 2005 Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology (TSST) announces commercialization of the world's first slim HD DVD drive for notebook PCs.
About Toshiba Samsung Storage Technologies With headquarters in Japan, the Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology (TSST) joint venture involves product and business planning, product development, procurement and sales for optical disk drives (ODD), including CD-ROM, CD Recordable, DVD Recordable and DVD-ROM drives.