22 (2) According to the Tortilla Foodservice Usage Study commissioned by the Tortilla Industry Association (3) According to Wikipedia's tortilla nutritional facts (4) According to Wikipedia's tortilla nutritional facts CONTACT: Tricia Coghlan, +1-713-867-3292, tcoghlan@fkmagency.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Tortilla Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 278 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- This Is Anfield (fanzine website)
- This Is Awkward
- Time Impact Analysis
- Time Interval Analyzer
- Tirana, Albania - Rinas (Airport Code)
- Tire Industry Association
- Tobacco Institute of Australia
- Tochigi International Association (Japan)
- Today I Ate
- Tohoku Internet Association (Japan)
- Total Inactive Aircraft
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004, Louis Ruiz became the 14th person to be named to the Tortilla Industry Association Hall of Fame.
Discovery Foods group T: (0) 1494 464460 MD Brian Ridgeway has become the first non-American to be voted to a senior position on the Tortilla Industry Association, the US-based body which overseas the multi billion dollar worldwide industry.
In a recent report, the US Tortilla Industry Association (TIA) said tortillas are the second-most-popular type of "bread" in the US, surpassed only by white bread.
However, in a letter addressed to lawyers for the Independent Bakers Association, the Tortilla Industry Association and the National Association of Chewing Gum Manufacturers, the FTC said that other issues were more pressing on its time and resources.
have been increasing at the rate of 10 percent a year for the last 20 years, notes Irwin Steinberg, executive director or the Tortilla Industry Association representing 180 tortilla suppliers and producers worldwide.
The Tortilla Industry Association (TIA) is holding its Mid-year Technical Seminar in Southern California this year on June 3rd and 4th, at the Sheraton Park Resort on 1855 S.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Joseph Baca, who founded Bueno Foods in 1951 along with several brothers, was recently inducted into the Tortilla Industry Association Hall of Fame at their annual meeting in Las Vegas, NV.