The Lodge at Torrey Pines features authentic California Craftsman-style architecture and furnishings, as well as a remarkable location overlooking the Pacific Ocean and adjacent to the famed Torrey Pines Golf Course and beloved Torrey Pines State Reserve.
What does TPSR stand for?
TPSR stands for Torrey Pines State Reserve (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPSR
We have 10 other meanings of TPSR in our Acronym Attic
- Third Party Service Provider
- Third Party Support Provider (telecommunications)
- Tobacco Price Support Program
- Tochigi Prefectural Society of Pain Clinicians (Japan)
- Trans-Pecos Society of Petroleum Engineers (Texas)
- Teaching Personal and Social Responsibility (teaching model)
- Television Production Sector Review (UK)
- Temperature-Programmed Surface Reaction (chemical engineering)
- Test Program Service Request
- Topology Project Status Report (Sprint)
- Terminal Primary and Secondary Radar System
- Takoma Park Silver Spring Co-op (food store; Maryland)
- Tangipahoa Parish School System (Louisiana)
- Target Prioritization and Selection System
- Technology and Policy Student Society (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- The Playstation Show (podcast)
- Toxic Pot Shower Shock Syndrome
- Traction Power Substation (rail transportation electrification)
- Training and Performance Support Systems (educational technology)
- Transition Plus Sustainability Solutions (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2]), 326 or 19 percent of them are found within Torrey Pines State Reserve (6 [km.
We spent the next half-hour floating back and forth above the sandy cliff at ocean's edge, looking down upon sprawling multimillion-dollar mansions, the beach, Torrey Pines golf course, the Lodge at Torrey Pines and the Torrey Pines State Reserve.
From hiking Torrey Pines State Reserve to surfing at Del Mar, San Diegans and visitors can now add wine tasting in Ramona to their list of things to do.
The state beach is accessible through the lush Torrey Pines State Reserve, which features remarkable wildlife and trails.
Longtime resident Pat Welsh, a nationally known garden writer and local civic beautification and arts activist, calls the beach and the open-space parks of Crest Canyon and Torrey Pines State Reserve Del Mar's "buffer zone.
The Torrey Pines State Reserve features breathtaking scenery and myriad plant and wildlife.
Many of the treatments utilize the 17 types of sage locally grown at the nearby Torrey Pines State Reserve, which is also an easy walk from the Hilton and offers grand vistas, a hands-on experience with nature, and gentle to challenging walking trails.