Other BizFed members have joined the growing coalition including: Asian Business Association Los Angeles, Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Arcadia Chamber of Commerce, South Bay Association of Chambers of Commerce, Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce, Regional San Gabriel Valley Chamber of Commerce, Los Angeles Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, and LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce.
What does TACC stand for?
TACC stands for Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TACC
We have 138 other meanings of TACC in our Acronym Attic
- Test Access
- Tetraminecopper (Ii) Chlorate (Explosive)
- Texas Advanced Computing Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Texas Argentine Chamber of Commerce (US and Argentina)
- Texas Association of Community Colleges (Austin, Texas)
- The Abominable Charles Christopher (webcomic)
- Theater Air Component Commander
- Third Amended Cross-Complaint
- Thumb Antique Car Club (Michigan)
- Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce (Titusville, FL)
- Total Aerobic Colony Count
- Total Allowable Commercial Catch (fisheries management)
- Total Annihilation: the Core Contingency (computer game)
- Total Annual Cash Compensation (salary)
- Tracking and Control Center
- Traffic Aware Cruise Control (Tesla)
- Training Academy Charter Committee (US FEMA)
- Triple Area Agencies on Aging Council of California
- Troy Area Chamber of Commerce (Troy, OH)
- Tutorial and Workshop on Autonomic Communications and Component-ware (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Torrance, Stefan Wolowicz and Henry Zdonek, founding partners of Zdonek & Wolowicz, were named among the 60 most influential people in Torrance by the Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce.