There's also a switchable stability control system, which can be adjusted through different modes to suit driver preference, and a torque-sensing limited slip differential.
What does TORSEN stand for?
TORSEN stands for Torque-Sensing (Gleason differential that biases torque)
This definition appears very rarely
- Take-Off Run Required
- Torricelli (unit of pressure equal to 1/760 atmosphere)
- Tournament of Roses Radio Amateurs (Pasadena, CA)
- Taskforce for Obesity Research at Southwestern (Dallas, TX)
- Thrown Object Restraint System (Vermeer Manufacturing Company)
- Transformer Oil Regeneration System (Omega Systems)
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Trinity Outpatient Rehabilitation Services (Rock Island, IL)
- Taiwan Organ Registry and Sharing Center
- Toronto Scottish Regiment (Toronto, Canada)
- Thirty and Over Recreational Soccer Organization (Texas)
- Toronto Star (Canadian Newspaper)
- Tomato Ringspot Virus
- Tactical Operational Readiness Trainer
- Test Operations Review Team
- Theatre of the Relatively Talentless (est. 2002; University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Three-Dimensional Oak Ridge Radiation Transport (three-dimensional discrete ordinates code used in MonteCarlo simulations)
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Recovery Half-Time
- Telerobotically Operated Rendezvous Unit
- Texas Oklahoma Regional Undergraduate Symposium (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's also a switchable stability control system, which can be adjusted through different modes to suit the driver's preference and a torque-sensing, limited-slip differential.
Instead of a torque-sensing centre differential there's now one with a crown wheel gear.
Both the SE and SE Lux will come equipped with 17in alloy wheels, a torque-sensing limited slip differential and fully automatic air conditioning with dual-zone controls.
There's also a switchable VSC stability control system, which can be adjusted through three driving modes to suit driver preference, and a torque-sensing limited slip differential.
For those who want even more precise control over power delivery, a torque-sensing (Torsen) limited-slip differential is available, coupled with Recaro front seats.
Long ago it was found advantageous to control the roll's feeding force with a torque-sensing clutch in the drive train.
The hybrid-type LSD which assures excellent off-road response by combining the torque-sensing benefit of helical gears and a speed-sensing of a viscous coupling unit, all designed to work together with ABS.