TORONTO -- Shut down the Toronto Youth Assessment Centre immediately, demanded the Coroner's jury studying the death of 16 year old David Meffe.
What does TYAC stand for?
TYAC stands for Toronto Youth Assessment Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TYAC
We have 3 other meanings of TYAC in our Acronym Attic
- Thousand Years Ago
- Thunderbird Youth Academy (Oklahoma)
- Touch Ya Ankles (Chris Brown song)
- Towamencin Youth Association (Kulpsville, Pennsylvania)
- Transfer Y Into Accumulator (6502 processor instruction)
- Transportfackens Yrkes- och Arbetsmiljönämnd (Sweden Vocational Training and Working Environment Council of Transportation)
- Turn Yourself Around
- Textured Yarn Association of America
- Tennessee Youth Advisory Council (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Yoga Asana Championship (competition)
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
- Terminally Your Aborted Ghost (band)
- Test Your Acronym Knowledge
- Typhoon Analog
- Texas Young Autism Project (Houston, TX)
- Thai Youth AIDS Prevention Project
- Thamesmead Youth Awareness Programme (UK)
- The Youth Awareness Programme (community support; UK)
- Three Year Accessibility Plan (Canada)
- The Young and the Hopeless (Good Charlotte album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Review of the Toronto Youth Assessment Centre (TYAC).
TORONTO -- Ontario Child Advocate Judith Finlay will report to a coroner's inquiry that "peer violence generated by idleness, limited meaningful programming, inadequate staff supervision, vigilance and intervention, and inattention to basic-care needs is the most profound issue confronting Toronto Youth Assessment Centre at this time.