6 /PRNewswire/ -- Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (TSRCC), the Cancer Program at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, is purchasing innovative Elekta cancer treatment systems that will offer significantly greater treatment accuracy for radiotherapy.
What does TSRCC stand for?
TSRCC stands for Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Time Referenced Scanning Beam
- Try Savers & Rib Breakers (rugby video)
- Technicien Sportif Régional de Basket-Ball (French basketball organization)
- Taiwan Synthetic Rubber Corporation (synthetic rubber materials manufacturer; Taiwan)
- Technical Security Resources Center
- Tectonics Special Research Centre (Perth, Western Australia)
- Telluride Science Research Center (Telluride, CO)
- Texas Society for Respiratory Care (Dallas, TX)
- Traffic Signaling Routing Control (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Turner Senior Resource Center (University of Michigan Geriatrics Center)
- Target System Requirements Document
- Technology Systems Research Development
- TRICARE Selected Reserve Dental Program (military health care)
- Tamarack Stables Rivers Edge (Virginia)
- Telecommunications Service Request Editor
- Transmitter Shift Register Empty
- Torres Strait Regional Employment Committee (Australia)
- Testing Services Request Form (Sprint)
- This Side of the Rock Fellowship
- Total Solar Resource Fraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (TSRCC), one of North America's largest cancer care centers, has purchased two Elekta Synergy[R] systems and will be one of the first centers in North America to install MOSAIQ[TM] Oncology PACS from IMPAC Medical Systems, Inc.
Cyril Danjoux, Radiation Oncologist at the Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre.