Among community groups, one of the leaders in promoting immigrant skill utilization is the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council.
What does TRIEC stand for?
TRIEC stands for Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Translational Research in Infectious Diseases (Canada)
- Transportation Research Information Database (Transportation Research Board)
- Tri-City Industrial Development Council
- Tactical Real-Time Interaction in Distributed Environments
- Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
- Toxics Release Inventory Display System (software)
- Technology Resources in Education (information network)
- Transport Routier Inter-Etats (French: Interstate Transport Route)
- Terrorism Risk Insurance Extension Act of 2005
- Teaching Resources in the ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) Database
- Triple Resonance Isotope Edited
- Tactical Radar Imagery Exploitation System
- Texas Research Institute for Environmental Studies (Huntsville, TX; est. 1991)
- Tono Research Institute of Earthquake Science (Japan)
- Technology and Research Initiative Fund
- Temporary Refuge Impairment Frequency
- The Rasmus International Forum
- Tiled Raster Interchange Format
- Total Recordable Incident Frequency (safety statistic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council, in a position paper released after the election, said the existing Alliance is well positioned to provide portability of assessments and to strengthen the existing system.
463,323 Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council.