The GTAA is the operator of Toronto Pearson International Airport, the biggest airport in Canada and one of the largest airports in North America in terms of passenger and air cargo traffic.
What does TPIA stand for?
TPIA stands for Toronto Pearson International Airport (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of TPIA
We have 14 other meanings of TPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Two Person Integrity
- Transphilic Acid
- Triose Phosphate Isomerase 1
- Take Pride in America
- Texas Public Information Act
- The Penalty Is AIDS
- Theme Park Intelligence Agency
- Third Party Inspection Agency
- Third Party Internet Access (Canada)
- Tissue Print Immunoassay
- Tractor Plow Operator Initial Attack (US NWCG)
- Target Pointer/Illuminator/Aiming Light
- The Pleasure Is All Mine
- The Professor in a Syllabus (mathematics teaching software)
- Transition Plan for the Implementation of the Airspace Strategy (European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation)
- Technician Performance Improvement Council (Austin, TX)
- Trading Partner Integration Center
- Triple Pole Iron Clad Switch
- Truss Plate Institute of Canada (industry organization)
- Turkish Petroleum International Company Ltd. (est. 1988)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The language support feature is now available to travelers at Fetta Panini Bar and Heirloom Bakery Cafe inside Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Plaza Premium Lounge Management Limited has opened its flagship airport pay-in lounge at the International Departure Hall in Terminal 3, Toronto Pearson International Airport in Canada.
About GTAA and Toronto Pearson International Airport
From 25th June, the airline s flight will take off from Shanghai Pudong International Airport at 1240 on the aforesaid days and will reach at Toronto Pearson International Airport at 1425.
The GTAA is the operator of Toronto Pearson International Airport, the largest airport in Canada, the second largest airport in North America in terms of international traffic (international and transborder) and one of the largest airports in North America in terms of total passenger and air cargo traffic.
Canadian carrier WestJet on Monday announced plans to launch two new services between Toronto Pearson International Airport and Kingston, Jamaica and Aruba.
27, 2010 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- The inauguration ceremony for Hainan Airlines' Beijing-Toronto flight was held at Toronto Pearson International Airport after the inaugural flight landed at the airport safely at 13:40 PM, November 27 (Toronto local time).