The proposal has come from the Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (TIPT) whose representatives visited the island to explore the feasibility of establishing the two-fold project.
What does TIPT stand for?
TIPT stands for Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIPT
We have 2 other meanings of TIPT in our Acronym Attic
- Transformational IP Services over Transponded SATCOM
- The Integrated Parts and Service System (software system)
- Total Information Processing Support Services
- Training for Intervention Procedures by Servers of Alcohol (Oregon, USA; also seen as TIPS)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Stent Shunt (hypertension management)
- Treasury Information Processing Support Services
- Telecommunications Integrated Product Team (FAA)
- Telstra Internet Protocol Telephony
- Test Integrated Product/Process Team
- Time Independent Perturbation Theory (atomic physics)
- Transition Integrated Product Team
- Transition Integrated Project Team
- Transparency Integrated Product Team (US Air Force)
- TCA Innovative Product/Technology Award (est. 1994)
- Tape Input, Tape Output
- The Internet Pilot to Physics
- Trade and Investment Promotion Unit (Department of Trade, Commerce and Industry; Samoa)
- Tubularized Incised Plate Urethroplasty
- Trends in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Geotechnology and Geoinformation (workshop)
- Thimerosal Inactivated Pertussis Vaccine