Gavsie, also head of China Capital Markets, is co-chair of the Toronto Financial Services Alliance (TFSA) Renminbi (RMB) Working Group, which supported the announcement by Canada and China - earlier this month - to establish a Canadian Renminbi (RMB) hub.
What does TFSA stand for?
TFSA stands for Toronto Financial Services Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFSA
We have 23 other meanings of TFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Truncated Fibrobacter Succinogenes
- Truss-Framed System
- Trust and Fiduciary Services (various locations)
- Trusted File Server
- Tuning Fork Set
- Two-Finger Salute
- Task Force Support Area
- Tax-Free Savings Account (Canada)
- Thin Film Sulfuric Acid Anodize
- Time-Frequency Signal Analysis
- Total Financial Solutions Australia
- Tank Farm Surveillance, Analysis, And Support
- Time-Frequency Signal Analysis and Processing (book)
- Tennessee Folklore Society Bulletin
- The Fabulous Shaker Boys (Netherlands)
- The Fire Still Burns (band)
- Toyota Financial Savings Bank
- Transmit FIFO (First In, First Out) Starting Block Pointer
- Transmit FIFO (First In, First Out) Starting Block Pointer Indirect Select
- Tanstia-FNF (Friedich Naumann Stiftung) Service Centre (India and Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Toronto Financial Services Alliance (TFSA) and Advantage BC announced that they are working together, with officials from the federal, Ontario and BC governments, and the financial industry, to promote Canada as a trading hub for the Chinese currency, the Renminbi (RMB).
Dubai Exports also hosted a seminar on Islamic Economy in Toronto along with the Toronto Financial Services Alliances.