The SARS outbreak strained Toronto Emergency Medical Services (EMS), which worked 40 stations evenly divided among the city's four quadrants.
What does TEMS stand for?
TEMS stands for Toronto Emergency Medical Service (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEMS
We have 26 other meanings of TEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Telecom Expense Management Service
- Telecommunications Management System
- Tent Expandable Modular System (defense industry)
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Monitoring Sites
- Test & Evaluation Mission Simulator
- Test Equipment Management System (various locations)
- Test Mobile System
- The Ed Morrissey Show (radio show)
- Thomas Edison Middle School (various locations)
- Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server
- Total Electronic Migration System (US DoD Information Assurance Technology Analysis Center)
- Total Email Management Suite (software)
- Toyota Electronic Modulated Suspension
- Trade Event Management System
- Training and Education Management System
- Training Effectiveness Management System
- Transanal Endoscopic Micro-surgery
- Transcutaneous Electric Muscle Stimulator
- Transendoscopic Micro Surgery
- Transport Element Management System (Osmine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Aid, CPR, and AED has proved to be a popular resource internationally, with another custom version of the book published in partnership with Toronto Emergency Medical Services.
Roughly 25 percent of all emergency calls for TFS originate from Toronto Emergency Medical Services (TEMS), the emergency medical services provider serving the city.