The company detailed its breakthrough technology on January 22, 2003 in Okinawa, Japan at the Topical Workshop on Heterostructure Microelectronics (TWHM), an international technical conference.
What does TWHM stand for?
TWHM stands for Topical Workshop on Heterostructure Microelectronics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders and Exhibitors Association
- Tunbridge Wells Hockey Club (UK)
- Terawatt Hour of Electricity
- Those Who Hunt Elves (anime)
- Tennessee Walking Horse Exhibitors Association of Oregon (Auburn, WA)
- Tripterygium Wilfordii Hook F (Chinese herbal medicine)
- The Wisconsin Heart Hospital LLC. (Milwaukee metropolitan area)
- Tunbridge Wells Homeopathic Hospital (UK)
- Turning Wheel Holdings, Inc. (stock market symbol)
- The Wounded Healer Journal
- Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration
- Teaching with Historic Places
- Texas White Horse Ranch
- Tonight We Have Rhythm
- That's What He Said
- The Woodlands High School (Texas)
- Thomas Worthington High School (Ohio)
- Topeka West High School (Topeka, KS)
- Traditional Water Harvesting Systems
- Tunbridge Wells High School (Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technical data regarding the high performance InGaP HBT was presented by HP at the Topical Workshop on Heterostructure Microelectronics for Information Systems Applications (TWHM-ISA '98) in Kanagawa, Japan, on August 31, 1998.