market center, announces the availability of TOP, its new top of book market data feed.
What does TOB stand for?
TOB stands for Top of Book (investing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOB
We have 36 other meanings of TOB in our Acronym Attic
- Throw Out Bearing
- Thumb over Bore (grip)
- Tides of Blood (gaming)
- Time of Birth
- Time of Observation Bias (temperature records)
- Toaster Oven Broiler
- Tome of Battle (gaming)
- Top of Beam (construction)
- Top of Belt (belt conveyor)
- Top of the Barrier (quantum physics)
- Tour of Britain (cycle race; UK)
- Tournament of Bad (show)
- Tournament of Bands
- Town of Breckenridge (Colorado)
- Town of Bridgewater (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Town of Oyster Bay (Long Island, NY)
- Toyota of Bastrop (Bastrop, LA)
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible (French: Ecumenical Translation of the Bible)
- Transfer of Business (successorship law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Real-time prices from several liquidity providers can be displayed in a "montage", enabling traders to find the best price available and to sweep the top of book across several ECNs in one operation.
27, 2000 Instinet's Top of Book and Last Sale Now Available on 3DStockCharts.