Colin Greenwell from Guisborough, fishing from the main dam wall at Scaling, had six blues and two rainbows for 13lb; Jerry Dale from Stokesly bagged 24 fish, including a 5lb rainbow; and Les Wheatley landed a huge fish at 10lb 1oz At Cow Green, Paul Hopper had an action-packed session, catching and returning 20 fish to 12oz The recent wet spell has refilled Grassholme reservoir to top water level.
What does TWL stand for?
TWL stands for Top Water Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TWL
We have 41 other meanings of TWL in our Acronym Attic
- The Westin Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia hotel)
- Three-Week Knock Out (boxing metaphor)
- Towarzystwo Wyrzyska Kolejka Powiatowa (Polish: Wyrzyska Powiatowa Cable Company; Wyrzyska, Poland)
- Leased Teletypewriter Service (US Navy)
- Tail Wheel Lock (aviation)
- Tanner-Wiberg-Loeliger (graph representation)
- Team Warfare League/Ladder (gaming)
- The Weakest Link (TV show)
- The Whalestoe Letters (Mark Z. Danielewski novel)
- Thin White Line
- Total Weight Loss
- Tournament Word List (Scrabble)
- Training with Launcher
- Trench Wars League (gaming, Subspace/Continuum)
- Tsuen Wan Line (Hong Kong)
- Thin-Wire Loop Antenna
- Tokyo World Language Academy (Japan)
- Tugboat Worker Lien Act (Canada)
- Trench Wars League - Basing (gaming)
- Tempered Water Logic Control (marine microprocessor chiller control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intake to the aqueduct in the Elan Valley is 770ft above sea level and the top water level at Frankley is 603ft so the water flowed under gravity for the whole distance.