The SPRS supports operation with High-Assurance IP Encryption (HAIPE) to support a single security enclave from Secret up to Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) classification.
What does TS/SCI stand for?
TS/SCI stands for Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (US DoD security clearance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Two-Step Multi-Polling
- Two-Stage Model Probability Weighted Gating
- Top Secret-Restricted Data (US nuclear classifcation compartment)
- Top Secret - Sensitive Compartmented Information
- temperature sensitive transformation mutants
- Top Secret/Collateral
- Time Sensitive/Mission Critical
- Top Secret/Restricted Data
- Traffic Safety and Recreational Off-Duty Safety Program (US DoD)
- Top Secret/Special Background Investigation
- Top Secret/Sensitive Information
- Top Secret/Special Intelligence
- Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation
- Suppressor T Cell (immunology)
- Timex Sinclair 1000 (computer system)
- Trouble Severity 1 (Sprint)
- Type 1 Timothy Syndrome (pediatrics)
- Tyrocidine Synthetase 1 (biochemistry)
- Teamspeak 2 (voice chat software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In secure mode, the SME PED provides SIPRNETdata access up to Secret and supports voice communications up to Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
Contractors must have a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information clearance.
Talon, a PCMCIA form factor encryptor, which supports broadband data rates and weighs just 3 ounces, will secure a user's data up to Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) using High Assurance IP Encryption Interoperability Specification (HAIPE[TM] IS) compatible protocol.