With RoHS and other pending global environmental legislation affecting the way we produce and sell solutions, Extreme Networks needed a system that would allow us to identify the regulatory level of compliance required from the top level assembly all the way through to the component level," said Jeff Hudgens, Manager, Product Data Management, Extreme Networks.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Top Level Assembly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Three Letter Agency
- Throttle Lever Angle
- Tie Line Class A (24 hours/day service)
- Timber Laminated Arch (engineering)
- Timber License Agreement (Philippines)
- Time Line Analysis
- Tissue-Like Assemblies
- Top Level Aggregate
- Top Level Alarm
- Top Level Architecture (information security defense-in-depth)
- Top-Level Administrator (computing)
- Top-Level Aggregation
- Total Laboratory Automation
- Total Living Allowance
- Toulouse Lalande-Aucamville (French rugby club)
- Tournament Life Announcement (chess)
- Toyo Logistics America (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Training Level Assignment
- Trans-India Law Associates (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solid Edge Version 17 adds a new simplified assembly capability that uses a proprietary algorithm to automatically determine which external faces need to be displayed to give an accurate representation of the assembly, while a new "structure only" navigation capability allows every engineer to have the top level assembly file as their main point of entry and specifically choose when they want to select the detail of a part or entire sub-assembly.
Once the layout is complete and all your CAD documents have been generated, import the top level assembly into any PDM system and start assigning components to the appropriate users.