The solution was to install a router between the two networks at the tier-two level using Border Gateway Protocol, routing only within the top level architecture stacks from JNN to strategic.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Top Level Architecture (information security defense-in-depth)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Three Letter Acronym
- Three Letter Agency
- Throttle Lever Angle
- Tie Line Class A (24 hours/day service)
- Timber Laminated Arch (engineering)
- Timber License Agreement (Philippines)
- Time Line Analysis
- Tissue-Like Assemblies
- Top Level Aggregate
- Top Level Alarm
- Top Level Assembly
- Top-Level Administrator (computing)
- Top-Level Aggregation
- Total Laboratory Automation
- Total Living Allowance
- Toulouse Lalande-Aucamville (French rugby club)
- Tournament Life Announcement (chess)
- Toyo Logistics America (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Training Level Assignment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army DISN Router Program (ADRP) is a PEO EIS/PM DCASS program, and is the consolidation of all the post networking requirements and the bottom edge of the Top Level Architecture (TLA), which is the WAN connected security stack.
Network Operation services consist predominantly of operating the Top Level Architecture, the primary security interface to an installation.