The eight-year-old mare, sold by the Haras du Logis St Germain, is a half-sister to Listed winner Top Glory, and her second dam, Group 2 Pretty Polly Stakes winner Claire's Slipper, pro-duced Grade 1 scorer Dou-ble Bed.
What does TOP G stand for?
TOP G stands for Top Glory (CD drive manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transportation Operations Program
- Treasury Offset Program
- Treatment Outcomes Profile (drug treatment)
- Tri-Octyl Phosphate
- TRICARE Overseas Program (US DoD)
- Triple Option Plan
- Turbine Outlet Pressure
- Turn Over Package
- Twinkling of Paradise (song)
- Typical Operating Point
- Tactical Operational Preview Scene
- Tactical Operations Preview Scene
- Taiwan Organic Production Association
- Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (Washington, DC)
- The Overseas Property Agency (Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK)
- TRICARE Operations and Patient Administration
- Texas Organization of Parents, Advocates, and Attorneys (special needs children)
- Tour Operators Promoting Africa in Canada
- Tactical Operational Performance Assessment System
- Test of Phonological Awareness Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
While her friends are busy with their dolls, nine-year-old Lucy trains four times a week with the Newcastle Academy of Gymnastics at the Benfield Centre of Excellence, perfecting the skills she hopes will one day win big top glory.
The Company currently serves businesses in Hong Kong including: Standard Chartered Bank, Deutsche Securities, Merrill Lynch, ING Baring Securities, Wachovia Bank, American Express Bank Limited and ABN Amro Bank in the financial sector and COSCO, OOCL, Top Glory Shipping Co, Ltd.