In addition, the RF3 will be used for advanced development in ArF, multilayer materials, chemical shrink materials and top antireflective coatings (TARCs) for the 45nm manufacturing node and below.
What does TARC stand for?
TARC stands for Top Antireflective Coating (semiconductor processing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TARC
We have 123 other meanings of TARC in our Acronym Attic
- Target Bulletin
- Tactical Acquisition Reconnaissance Company
- Tactical Air Reconnaissance Center
- Team America Rocketry Challenge (student competition)
- Tenderloin AIDS Resource Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Texas American Resources Company (Austin, TX)
- Texas Antique Radio Club (San Antonio, TX)
- The Army Research Council
- Theater Army Replacement Command
- Thymus and Activation Regulated Chemokine
- Total Active Reflection Coefficient
- Traffic Accident Research Centre (Volvo/Thai government facility in Bangkok, Thailand)
- Training and Research Center (various organizations)
- Transit Authority of River City
- Tri-City Asset Reinvestment Company
- Tropical Agricultural Research Center (Japan)
- Troubled Agency Recovery Center (HUD)
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission (various locations)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman College
- Target Combat Air Patrol
Samples in periodicals archive:
02 micron retention rating, the PCM membrane offers high retention and efficient removal of defect-causing microbubbles created in top antireflective coatings (TARC) applications.