In addition, the RF3 will be used for advanced development in ArF, multilayer materials, chemical shrink materials and top antireflective coatings (TARCs) for the 45nm manufacturing node and below.
What does TAR stand for?
TAR stands for Top Antireflective (semiconductor processing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAR
We have 240 other meanings of TAR in our Acronym Attic
- Third Assessment Report (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
- Threat Assessment Report
- Thrombocytopenia with Absent Radius (genetic disorder)
- Thrust Augment Rocket
- Tibet Autonomous Region
- Ticket Agent Report
- Time & Attendance Report
- Time and Activity Report
- Tone Alert Radio
- Top Albania Radio (online radio)
- Total Accident Rate
- Total Ankle Replacement (medical procedure)
- Tour Aéroréfrigérante (French: cooling tower)
- Trace Analysis Report
- TRACON Acceptance Rate
- Traffice Accident Report
- Training & Administration of Reserves
- Training and Administrative Reserve
- Transaction Approval Request
- Transcriptionally Active Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
02 micron retention rating, the PCM membrane offers high retention and efficient removal of defect-causing microbubbles created in top antireflective coatings (TARC) applications.