DeJoria drag raced successfully in the NHRA Super Gas, Super Comp, and Top Alcohol Funny Car series before joining the Toyota team in late 2011.
What does TAFC stand for?
TAFC stands for Top Alcohol Funny Car (drag racing class)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TAFC
We have 4 other meanings of TAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Time Away From Base (airline crew scheduling0
- Tinker Air Force Base (Oklahoma)
- Totally Awesome Fun Band (Nebraska band)
- Travis Air Force Base (California, USA)
- Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch
- Tyndall Air Force Base (Florida)
- Team America Football Club (Springfield, VA)
- The Ambassadors for Christ
- Timbers Army Football Club (Portland, OR)
- Tonbridge Angels Football Club (UK)
- Tring Athletic Football Club (UK)
- The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
- Texas Association for Family Child Care (Bluff Dale, TX)
- Temple Area Federal Credit Union
- Tactical Air Force Command Post
- Texas Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- The Army Force Costing Program
- Total Active Federal Commissioned Service
- Total Active Federal Commissioned Service Date
- Texas Aggie Federal Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
TransMedia said publicity will focus on Alexis as a mother of one who is currently the Top Female Top Alcohol Funny Car Racer and sponsored by Patron Tequila.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Seminole Community College's Top Alcohol Funny Car was officially unveiled during the Central Florida International Auto Show in Orlando.
The PAC Racing Top Alcohol Funny Car entry will be traveling throughout the USA, representing the Northeast Division of NHRA drag racing.
Junction City driver defeated in final WOODBURN - Brian Hough of Junction City reached the final round of the top alcohol funny car division before losing to John Weaver of Newport Beach, Calif.
Top Alcohol Dragster, Top Alcohol Funny Car, Stock, Competition, Super Comp, Super Gas, Super Stock, Super Street, and Top Sportsman winners will qualify for $300.
Junction City racer tops Woodburn qualifiers WOODBURN - Brian Hough of Junction City took first place in the qualifying round of the top alcohol funny car division on Saturday at the Les Schwab Tires NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series at Woodburn Dragstrip.
in support of the foundation's Top Alcohol Funny Car participating in the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Top Alcohol Series in 2007.