It’s too soon to tell how well this complaint process will work, but we’ll keep you posted.
What does TSTT stand for?
TSTT stands for Too Soon to Tell
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TSTT
We have 3 other meanings of TSTT in our Acronym Attic
- Transaction Switching and Transport Service
- Transponder Set Test Set (US Navy)
- Twin State Technical Services, Ltd. (Davenport, IA)
- To Someone Too Sweet To Sleep Alone
- To Someone Too Sweet To Sleep Alone, So Move Over
- Too Short To Sweat The Small Stuff (Navy slang; polite form)
- Talon Shield Tactical Terminal
- Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago
- Terascale Simulation Tools and Technologies Center (US DOE)
- Total Ship Test Team
- Trigemino and Spinothalamic Tract (neuroscience)
- The Simplest Thing That Could Possibly Work
- Ternopil State Technical University (Ukraine, Ternopil)
- Too Stupid To Understand
- Tver State Technical University (Russia)
- Tactical System Test & Validation
- Tactical Systems Total Validation
- Texas Student Television
- Time Shifted TV (IPTV service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regime critics say it is too soon to tell whether the transfers mark a shift away from decades of hardline policy by ailing Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro foreign ministers to review the bloc's hardline policy toward Cuba.
Forecasters said it was too soon to tell if it would track north toward the US eastern coastline, or westward toward Cuba and the Gulf of Mexico.
If we are to take seriously the show's conceit, it may be too soon to tell.
It's too soon to tell what verdict will emerge from further analysis of both claims.
It is too soon to tell whether Gus Giordano's grandchildren will make dance.
As it is right now, it's too soon to tell," Vescio says.
It is still too soon to tell if Holman's 12-year-old son will follow in dad's footsteps, although he was a summer intern in the business doing clerical and office work.