I wish I could sit down with you for a nice chat in your own home, but I am obviously too busy to talk with all of you in person.
What does TBTT stand for?
TBTT stands for Too Busy to Talk (chat)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBTT
We have 2 other meanings of TBTT in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Born Texas Strong (website)
- The Brain Tumor Society
- Thunderbird Twinspark
- Tokyo Baptist Theological Seminary (Tokyo, Japan)
- Too Bad, Too Sad
- Too Big to Succeed
- Très Basse Tension de Sécurité (French)
- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
- Take Back the Tap (water conservation)
- Target Beacon Transmit Time
- Total Bolus Transit Time (impedance measurement)
- Trillion British Thermal Units
- Tobacco Bushy Top Virus
- Terror Behind the Walls (Philadelphia, PA)
- Track Bike Total War (video project; Italy)
- Nuku Alofa/Tongatapu, Tonga - International (Airport Code)
- Tape Backup Unit
- Teabaggers United (gaming clan)
- Technical Business Unit
- Technisch Bureau Uittenbogaart (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next time she texts, send a message back saying you're not being rude, but you're too busy to talk.
THE next time she texts, send a message back saying you're not being rude but you're too busy to talk.
But he was too busy to talk about the issue and could not come to the farm to discuss the ownership of the dogs because he was "far away".
Lambe, who is well-known for his raiding parties across the Irish Sea, including 3-1 winner Canadian Sunset at Cartmel yesterday, said he was too busy to talk to the Racing Post about the case yesterday so it is not known whether Fuloon still rides work at the County Tyrone stable.
Yesterday, when phoned at his new home, he said: "I'm sorry, I'm much too busy to talk to you just now.
One example the psychologists give is the friendly coworker who never seems to pick up on the body language or facial expressions that others give him when they are too busy to talk.
Norman Thompson, parts operations manager at MG Rover, said: 'I am too busy to talk about it.