Abnormal coagulation profiles in tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy patients.
What does T&A stand for?
T&A stands for Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T&A
We have 2 other meanings of T&A in our Acronym Attic
- Telegraph & Argus (ewspaper in Bradford, UK)
- Telegraph and Argus (UK newspaper)
- Terry and Alex (acoustic duo)
- Test & Acceptance
- Test and Adjust
- Test and Albert (pro wrestlers)
- Textiles & Apparels
- Time & Action (product management)
- Time & Attendance
- Tits and Ass
- Training & Application
- Travel & Accommodation
- Trending and Analysis
- Trenntechnik & Anlagenbau GmbH (Germany)
- Turnbull & Asser (clothiers)
- Traffic and Analysis Team
- Tank and Antitank
- Traffic & Analysis Team
- Test & Balance (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- Thomas & Betts (electrical components manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This edition includes a review of pediatric cochlear implantation, updated coverage of genetic developments that impact congenital hearing loss, discussion of recent controversies regarding tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, and coverage of new subspecialties like airway reconstruction and voice.
2) Routine histological examination of tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy specimens is performed in many parts of the world so as not to miss rare but significant pathological findings, to serve as a quality control measure, and to teach pathology to residents and fellows.
reported on 22 children aged 2-10 years with residual mild sleep-disordered breathing at overnight polysomnography 10-14 weeks following tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy performed as treatment for their OSA.
Only past medical panels evaluating the need for tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy -- and dealing with fewer than 200 hypothetical cases -- have exceeded the level of agreement attained in the current study, Strauss says.
Prior to conducting the study we had noted that after powered intracapsular tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (PITA([TM])), our patients had a more pleasant postoperative experience than after traditional tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
The younger group was made up of SO patients aged 2 to 12 years who had undergone total tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (T&A), and the older group was made up of 5O patients aged 13 to 47 years who had undergone either T&A or isolated total tonsillectomy.
All paediatric patients (< 12 years old) undergoing tonsillectomy or tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (T&A) during this period were included in the study.