Following successful modernization of the pulp drying line by international technology Group ANDRITZ, Altri Celbi increased its production capacity from an average of 2,000 tons per day (air dry metric tons) to a peak value of 2,150 tons per day at the Leirosa mill, Portugal, on July 7, 2014.
What does TPD stand for?
TPD stands for Tons Per Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPD
We have 138 other meanings of TPD in our Acronym Attic
- Third Party Designee
- Third Party Distribution
- Threat Planning Document
- Time Price Differential
- Time Propagation Delay (electronic logic family)
- Time Pulse Distributor
- Titre de Passage en Douane (French; Algerian customs form)
- Toilet Paper Dispenser
- Toledo Police Department (Ohio)
- Tombstone Piledriver (wrestling move)
- Total and Permanent Disablement (insurance)
- Total Party Death (RPG gaming)
- Total Product Design
- Touch Panel Display
- Tourism Product Development (various locations)
- Towarzystwo Przyjaciol Dzieci (Polish: Society of Friends of Children)
- Track Probability of Detection
- Trading Partner Directory
- Traditional Policy Debate
- Training Publications Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production at the company's McCreedy West mine is expected to increase from 2,000 tons per day to a potential 2,500 tons per day in 2007, while the Levack Mine is set to bring an additional 1,500 tons per day as its rolls into full production this year.
Earlier this year, the California Integrated Waste Management Board OK'd Sun Valley Paper Stock's plan to increase its recycling operation from 350 tons per day to 750 tons per day.
Capacity: 75,000 tons per day, including 37,500 tons per day in phase I and 37,500 tons per day in phase II
At Sun Valley Paper Stock - which has applied to receive, sort and resell 750 tons per day of curbside recyclables from Los Angeles, San Fernando and La Crescenta - the owner initially planned to build a giant canopy over a paved area where garbage trucks dump their loads.
During the past three years, Andritz has been selected for deinking lines totalling 2600 tons per day capacity.
that has processed more than 400 tons per day in extended tests.
Nasdaq-NNM: WSTE), announced today that the Ohio EPA issued a letter indicating that its technical review will be completed in the current calendar quarter to permit expansion of the disposal capacity to 1,750 tons per day of municipal solid waste at the Crossridge Landfill.