Port Waratah Coal Services is to seek permission for the development of a fourth coal terminal (T4) in Newcastle Harbour which is expected to have capacity for 120 million tonnes per annum of coal.
What does TPA stand for?
TPA stands for Tonnes Per Annum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPA
We have 508 other meanings of TPA in our Acronym Attic
- Third Party Assessment (various organizations)
- Third Party Auditor
- Third Party Authentication (computer security)
- Third-Party Claims Administrator (insurance)
- Tibial Plateau Angle (veterinary orthopedics)
- Tiers Payant Assistance (French: Third-Party Payment)
- Tilt Platform Assembly (US NASA)
- Timber Producers Association of Michigan and Wisconsin
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Tissular Polypeptide Antigen (tumoral marker)
- Toronto Parking Authority
- Toronto Police Association
- Toronto Port Authority
- Total Package Approach
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Total Plaque Area
- Total Plate Appearances (baseball)
- Total Professeurs Associés (French: Total Associate Professors)
- Touring Pédestre Annécien (French walking tour)
- Tourism Promotion Agency (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After two years of business we will look at capacity to process 100,000 tonnes per annum and investment will also be in same tune," said Amit Sardana, A2Z Dataserv Managing Director.
4 million tonnes per annum of ethylene, 850,000 tonnes per annum of high-density polyethylene, 430,000 of linear low-density polyethylene, 760,000 tonnes per annum of polypropylene and 83,000 tonnes per annum of butadiene.
The capacities are 21,000 tonnes per annum of granules and 13,000 tonnes per annum of semi- finished products.
5 million tonnes per annum which is the equivalent of removing 350,000 cars from the road every year.
Mark Major, Hodges, managing director said, After extensive evaluation of all the independent studies the Board of Hodges has approved the commencement of feasibility level studies to refine the operational and capital cost estimates associated with a staged development up to 10 metric tonnes per annum run of mine coal operation.
He added: "Dubal's smelting capacity has grown from 135,000 metric tonnes per annum at commissioning in 1979, to a current one million metric tonnes per annum -- in other words, a seven-fold increase.
Boulder Steel will use the proceeds to fund the seamless tube project, which consists of a steel mill and finishing line in Queensland, Australia that will produce, respectively, up to 350,000 and 175,000 tonnes per annum, and a finishing line in the UAE that will produce up to 175,000 tonnes per annum.